Skip the line at the ticket office for pedestrians
1. Choose your route, register and buy your ticket online (more routes here)
2. Put the QR code of the ticket you receive per e-mail (directly on your smartphone or printed at home) under the reader of the turnstile at the lift
Pedestrian children are free without ticket. Junior tickets and other discounted tickets are available only at the ticket office.
DO YOU HAVE THE DOLOMITI PAGANELLA GUEST CARD? Choose "Card only" and, before paying, insert the code of your valid Card to have the discounted price
Before purchasing a ticket, check the lifts' opening dates and times.
Are you interested in Cabin pass for pedestrians?
1. Purchase your ticket online and go to the pick up box (the automatic printer for online purchased tickets), you find at every start of the lift
2. Put the QR code of the voucher you receive per e-mail (directly on your smartphone or printed at home) under the reader
3. Pick up your printed pass on a chip card without deposit
Online purchased ticket does NOT give priority for other ticket offices.
Insert the first day you would like to ticket in order to see available tickets